I can't wait any longer.....

Looking forward to making it official. Il, your boys hung in there tonight. They still have a long road ahead…

I might pull a little LBJ-style powder toss before typing out the pledge Monday night.

the pledge has becom such a part of the ritual. i love it. pledge don’t fail me now!!

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice work. How did you feel about the test? Okay. I over thought quite a bit. ***Spoiler******************** With the unemployment and the effects on stocks I did the math and figure that the absolute amount of unemployment was rising, but the RATE of unemployment was decreasing. Since stocks are a leading indicator I put this was a good thing for stocks. Way over thought. I did the same thing on the individual IPS question.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^Did you take 2006 or 2008? 2006 : (

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s a great number, dubbs. And you should > probably add back a few points since some of the > material is no longer tested. Hurdle rate? (double jeopardy) What the heck was the trading costs thing? Behavioral (though I got them all right)

hurdle rate’s still in the los right?

Doesn’t seem to be defined the same way. I only know it in relation to performance fees. Edit: Is there another definition?

hurdle rates for hedge funds? i think it was removed off the LOS

yeah, i think it’s just hte performance fee one…wasn’t sure if that’s what you were talking about. can’t remember 06 test too well.

nice work mwvt9! you’re getting there.