I did it again : )

Posted by: daj224 (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: October 13, 2008 12:24PM there is a “chance” the dow Dow closes up 900 pts today. small chance

What’s your crystal ball say for tomorrow then?!?!?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

why do you post all day here?

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Even a broken clock is right twice a day! lol, nice

knew the haters would come out.

Not a hater, but what did you want me to give you a medal or something?? Now if you predicted that the Dow would be up over 900 points while GE was down, then I would have given you a cookie.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > knew the haters would come out. daj224… not haters- you simply add no real value in these types of posts. Did your original post add value? no did this post add value? no Thanks

Daj, you’re the new Kramer :slight_smile:

Kramerica! Daj could be one of your kids Kramerica! Little Daj looks just like this Kramerica! Daj loves my sh!t Daj goes to CNBC; look how many hugs he gets!

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not a hater, but what did you want me to give you > a medal or something?? Now if you predicted that > the Dow would be up over 900 points while GE was > down, then I would have given you a cookie. GE was down all day

yeah but it could have turned positive…

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > knew the haters would come out. > > daj224… not haters- you simply add no real value > in these types of posts. Did your original post > add value? > > no > > did this post add value? > > no > > Thanks Ouch!

Daj is the new FrankArabia

I just read this thread. There go 45 seconds of my life I’ll never get back…

Numi agreed. I am boycotting any daj posts.

Daj will you manage all my money…

I’d give Daj a break. The guy is looking for a job at the moment and spends a fair bit of time online and on the AF. A lot of his posts add value and some of his musings can be bit of a drag, like everybody else’s I guess. I could live w/o the natties posts though. Gettin a bit old :slight_smile: His post average is a bit scary: Posts: 3,003 Date Registered: Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 06:35PM 20 posts a day!!! Hey Daj, will you be able keep that up when you start work.

daj is a toss up between good posts and hilarious posts. in the end of the day he gives the forum added value and makes conversations much more fun to read…you gotta admit you want a “Daj is my homeboy” t shirt

20 posts a day is not that bad. enjoy me now, b/c one day you will wake up and look for me and I’ll be kaiser soze. poof