I did quite well

i love cheesecake factory.

btw what are brunch rules. what time does it start, end?

are you not supposed to eat breakfast before and lunch after and the next meal should be supper?

http://gawker.com/blacklivesmatter-protesters-hit-whites-where-it-truly-1677554997

If chicken and waffles isn’t brunch food, I don’t know what is. I think you guys are eating at the wrong places

Now that I think of it, I have seen black people at brunch before. There’s a great spot in Williamsburg called Pies N’ Thighs. I was the only white person there.

If you’re ever in Brooklyn its definitely worth checking it out.

ahh cheesecake factory. great stock/co. my sister worked there as a server a few years back. great discounts.

^^^My brunches are very different than going to the f’ucking Cheesecake Factory. I did have a chuckle though. One of my high school friends that I still see every now and then is black and last time we got the old crew together he was adamant that we eat there.

Checkout Roscoes Chicken and Waffles in LA. Yep fried chicken and waffles or god’s gift to the black community. I shit you not they have refrigerators full of grape juice on display there. And they have security, Yes a chicken and waffle joint has to have security… Food is bomb though. I usually hit it up before I go to any shows at the Hollywood bowl.

What’s the deal with the grape juice thing? My wife still howls with laughter every time she sees a black person patting watermelons in the supermarket.

dude im from south bae in la. i’ve heard of roscoe’s and i hear good things. i also used to go to hollywood bowl for the shows too. you club/barhop/bball?

Its not grape juice, its grape drank.

One comes from a fruit, the other is soda.

Purple draaaank

Isn’t the real difference that one is a soft drink and one’s a drink with liquid codeine or something? Nery please clarify…

You’re thinking of sizzurp. That’s made with cough syrup with codeine, sprite, and a jolly rancher or two. No grape drink involved.

Grape drink is simply sugar, water, and purple.

Ah, right. The Jamarcus Russell special.

edit: actually, looks like it goes by several names: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2010/07/jamarcus-russell-codeine-arrest-purple-drank/1#.WTrhpmjytQI

I’m living in the valley now but find myself in LA fairly often. Hate the drive though. My days of club and bar hopping are definitely behind me.