I don’t trust people who don’t drink coffee...

^Only way to taste the tears of the poor Colombian farmers as they trade the future fertility of their soil for sweet pesos americanos.

I’ll never understand the iced coffee drinkers in the winter. The guy standing next to me on the platform this morning drinking an iced coffee in 20 degree weather was bonkers.

exactly

I drink iced coffee in the winter, not sure about while outside though. Most places seem to overcompensate for it being cold outside by pumping up the heat inside to ungodly levels. The Boston trains are a hellscape from December-March. Then again I may just be unusually warm blooded, the girl next to me shivers and wears a shawl every day.

gave up coffee 3 years ago. one of the best decisions i ever made.

I am the opposite. I am always cold and will drink hot coffee in 90 degree weather

Connecting with someone over coffee is similar, although usually less potent than using other substances, i.e. alcohol or smoking. If you share a smoke with someone, you’re their friend right away (or so I am told).

I wouldn’t say I don’t trust non-coffee drinkers. I try to drink less coffee myself for health reasons. You know who I don’t trust? People who don’t pee before leaving the office - if they do not consider emergencies, how can you rely on them in hard times?

You got a problem with hot chocolate bro? Need those 500 calories for bulking

^For that reason alone I always ask people getting on my elevator if they’ve emptied their bladders in the last 15minutes. No way you’re peeing on my shoes if the elevator gets stuck.

Could it have been this girl?..

#Airplane

i dont trust people that dont wear a belt with pants

Indeed. Why are they so eager to remove their pants? Can they be trusted in a room with you, or will you be Harvey Weinstein’d?

Image result for pants no beltprob a brit or something

Image result for pants no belt

You know what coffee is? American coffee is not a coffee. Lol!

What about wearing braces. When I lived on Dick Turpin Lane (in the London), they were the rave :+1:

Image result for braces for pants

Is that the guy who does the “I’m the only gay in the village” skit?

http://sansabelt.com/en/

Authentic SANSABELT slacks have “SANSABELT” stamped in the inner webbed waistband. Accept no imitations.

Dick Turpin just sounds like an activity I don’t want to be involved with, and I don’t even know what it is…

I do not drink but I still take the walk

The suit trousers no belt thing is creepy as fuck to be fair. Its definitely it a British thing, usually skinny annoying old money city boys

still better than the suits that are 2 sizes too big, the t shirt under the shirt look, the fleece vest, slacks with polos tucked in etc etc.