I don't get it...

“The report also indicated that foreclosure filings in February fell 4% compared with January, similar to a 6% decrease that occurred during the same time-span in 2007. The monthly decrease is a “seasonal occurrence,” according to Rick Sharga, a RealtyTrac spokesman. Foreclosure rates spike in January when homeowners are saddled with extra debt from the holidays, then settle in February, he said.” http://money.cnn.com/2008/03/13/real_estate/foreclosures_feb/index.htm?cnn=yes Who is spending so much on christmas presents that they end up foreclosing on their house the very next month??? And anyway, its not like you miss 1 payment and you’re out on the street… right? or am i missing something? if that is the true explanation, it is really ridiculous… and parents need to learn to say no to their kids. Daddy: You can either have a brand new train set for christmas or a place to live next month. Little Bobby: I’ll take the train set. Daddy: Sure thing.

Have you ever been in line at Best Buy during the holidays? If you have anything less than a 50" plasma than you’re only a one-diamond type…

“Daddy: You can either have a brand new train set for christmas or a place to live next month. Little Bobby: I’ll take the train set. Daddy: Sure thing.” At my house it went more like this: “Daddy: You can either have a brand new train set for christmas or a place to live next month. Little Bobby: I’ll take the train set. Daddy: Not when I’m drinking!”

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Daddy: You can either have a brand new train set > for christmas or a place to live next month. > Little Bobby: I’ll take the train set. > Daddy: Sure thing.” > > At my house it went more like this: > > “Daddy: You can either have a brand new train set > for christmas or a place to live next month. > Little Bobby: I’ll take the train set. > Daddy: Not when I’m drinking!” You do have Maritmer in you don’t you LOL!