I don't like the Stalla Ad

Shame. There should only be hot chicks allowed on these ads. Especially on the AF.

You’re just bitter that you can’t rock that magnificent hairstyle. By the way, what do you think hes smiling at?

they should get rid of all male models on CFA related products - i would bet a majority of the candidates are men

I concur… This ad. looks so redneck. I was actually thinking of going Stalla this year (as I already have SC’er Level II) but this ad has somehow put me off. Did I mention that I am repeating Lvl2?

this ad is actually the stalla chick, aged after intense L2 studying of course.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this ad is actually the stalla chick, aged after > intense L2 studying of course. Nice. So who is the girl on the front of last years Schweser Level 1 books?

I agree that the guy’s haircut sucks, but I disagree there should be only hot chicks on ads - there should be only half naked rugby players on ads

Taniamadrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I agree that the guy’s haircut sucks, but I > disagree there should be only hot chicks on ads - > there should be only half naked rugby players on > ads Half naked rugby playing chicks?

Remember that blonde girl who posted a link to the picture of her studying in a bikini just a few days before the exam? What was her name? Wasser? Waddy? I wonder what she’s up to …

watters?

She’s on FB if you guys are interested

soddy1979 chicks play rugby? oh, my mistake then, only half naked male players should be allowed on ads

Watters, yes! That was her name. I wonder what ever happened to her, or if she was even real. Stalla should make her this year’s new poster child instead of Cheech here.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Watters, yes! That was her name. I wonder what > ever happened to her, or if she was even real. > Stalla should make her this year’s new poster > child instead of Cheech here. +1

Taniamadrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soddy1979 > chicks play rugby? Chicks do play rugby. Just like the new Stalla chick.