I dreamt I passed.

It was a sensational feeling, hope it materialize!

I dreamed a hamburger was eating me!

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dreamed a hamburger was eating me! Those are the worst, maneating hamburgers smothered in Schweser’s Secret Sauce. God help us.

Secret Sauce sounds downright dirty…

I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmellow. When I woke up my pillow was gone.

I don’t know about you guys but in MY dream there was this sweet asian chick AND her friend from Brazil (who also happened to be sexy as hell)…well they wanted to take me home for the night and I said “sure why not”

I’m with you through Asian girl qbanking on a laptop, then we meet her Brazilian friends and start qbankng like crazy but with all vignettes set to cfia weighting, its pretty intense.

I had a dream the other night, I got a question wrong on the exam. It had to deal with the real estate question, one of the choices was Band of Investment. It wasn’t the answer I put down.

qbanking with cfa weighting and score as you go…thats hot.

I had a dream that the exam was tomorrow and I didnt study for it… yikes

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmellow. When I > woke up my pillow was gone. That makes you a pillow…oh nevermind.

“I dreamed a hamburger was eating me!” Never gets old…

two nights back I dreamt I am writing cfa, I woke up and tried to recall which exam I was writing? I hope it was Level 3 , dont have stamina for level 2 again…