I dreamt of...

Did anyone of you reach a stage in studying where you start dreaming of questions? unfortunately, this happened to me. I dreamt I was doing the exam and saw a couple of questions that rarely appeared in the Qbank such as: - chi square and F-square test… - venture captial & calculation of probability of success & failure - questions on the Enron Scandal - R&D costs in IFRS & GAAP So what else should we try not to forget?

You just reminded me to go review chi square and f-square, so thank you!!! I just did a quick review of Contango, Backwardation, and Roll Yields. These don’t seem to be hit very much, but I wanted to refresh my basic knowledge in them. I will go through my notes and throw a few more up here a little later today

I often find myself solving various problems in my head just as I’m drifting to sleep… I think I MIGHT have noticed a diluted EPS problem tonight, but I can’t fully recall.

I dreamed of my finance teacher at college, telling me and showing me ‘you should get this formulas right’. I don’t remember which formula was that

must have been the formulae for mmy… = 360 x bdy/360 - (t x bdy)…or maybe of t statistic to test the means for 2 independent samples…i cant even remember it…!

I have these dreams practically every night. last night was curvy - LRAS/AD/MC/AC and others showed up as well. first thought this morning - price level rises and GDP doesn’t change. insane.

slorte Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have these dreams practically every night. > > last night was curvy - LRAS/AD/MC/AC and others > showed up as well. first thought this morning - > price level rises and GDP doesn’t change. > > insane. Lol! few weeks back I woke up and my first thought was "effective tax rate = tax expense/EBT " (although I didn’t dream any such thing)