I failed....

I forgot to put my pencil down when they called it…and the proctor took me by the collar and threw me out of the testing room…

are you joking, or being serious???

please tell me you are joking… like I want to laugh, but I don’t think I could if that were really true.

Just kidding hahah…but a poor guy in front of me was wearing earplugs and didn’t hear when they called…I know he will not like what’s coming for him.

was it me or was the afternoon session a lot harder than the morning?

Yes I felt much better after the morning…I was expecting it would only get worse and it did

Two COMPLETELY different tests. I flew through the morning and was doing fantastic and then the second test was brutal, especially because my brain was frying.

Everyone is saying the same thing-- is this the way CFAI usually does it?

I think thats good for us… if one of the sessions has to be tough, let it be the second one… since otherwise its tough to do good after a bad morning one

I disgaree …as here in Karachi - Pakistan we had the first session really tuff and the second one was much easier … finished like 30 mins earlier in the second session … but the first was one was brutal …Since ended up on the high note so ray of light remains … I have ma fingers crossed…

alibawa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I disgaree …as here in Karachi - Pakistan we > had the first session really tuff and the second > one was much easier … finished like 30 mins > earlier in the second session … but the first > was one was brutal …Since ended up on the > high note so ray of light remains … I have ma > fingers crossed… I agree, I ran out of time for the first session and had to guess a few FI qs just to get to PM and answer those. The afternoon i was done 15 or so mins before time

i thought afternoon was easier. I hope everyone did well – see you in 45 days!!!