I genuinely wish everyone the very best of luck.

This especially applies to those who have been working extremely hard and genuinely deserve to pass the exam. I particularly wish luck to those who are attempting the level 2 exam again, after certain number of unsuccessful attempts. I could only imagine how frustrating it should be to take the grueling level 2 exam multiple times.

But let’s face it, we are not all going to make it. The odds are against us. Do your very best, but should you fail the exam remember this:

In 100 years time we will all be dead and the chances are that no one will give a flying f*** about your CFA charter. :smiley: Your grandchildren certainly won’t pride themselves to having had a grandpa, CFA! Also chances are CFA won’t make a drastic difference in your professional life. If you have what it takes to become a good investor, you most certainly don’t need the CFA charter. So it is not end of the world if you fail.

I believe this post and my analysis are rather naive and simplistic, and I apologize for that. These are merely my views and a somewhat of a philosophical perspective on the exam to calm myself and others down.

Very best of luck to you all!

Good luck to you too. I am certainly in the group that deserves to pass so i will be highly dissappointed if i get an email that reads “we regret to inform you”. Having said that, you’re right and in two days I eagerly await my next venture, empire building with real estate. If nothing else, this journey, a la level II, has taught me the value of time and planning.

Come 5:00 Saturday, we will all shrug the atlas (sorry Ayn) and regain a bit of autonomy and it will feel amazing. To conclude, ill leave you with an exercept from West:

“It’s amazing, I’m the reason, everybody fired up this evening (morning). I’m exhuasted, bearly breathing, holding on to what I believe in… Look what he’s been through, he deserves an applause.”