i give up on taxes...

just no way…i don’t have enough brain room for this $hit. On to real estate investments and private equity formulas.

You should remember just the main formula, and half of the questions will be concept based which you can crack just based on intuition

Whats the main formula? Is it FVIF= [1+r(1-ti)]^t?

that with Tcg, Ti, Tact crazy one, it is universal for everything Kelly, just focus on that formula and if you get it, you could get rest of formula easily

kevincwang Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that with Tcg, Ti, Tact crazy one, it is universal > for everything > > Kelly, just focus on that formula and if you get > it, you could get rest of formula easily Oh yea, I remember that post.

What post is that, do you have the link?

I don’t remember but here are the formulas: Tecg=tcg(1-Pi-Pd-Pcg)/(1-Piti-Pdtd-Pcgtcg) rart=r(1-Piti-Pdtd-Pcgtcg) FVIF=(1+rart)^t(1-tecg)+tecg-(1-BV)(tcg)

I would remember this one: FV_T = {(1+R)^n(1-Tcg) + Tcg} Saw most questions in Schweser CD using this one

I’d focus more on the tax drag, investment horizon, and investment return are intermingled if you don’t want to remember the formulas - figure those questions are more likely than having to use ugly fugging formula above (you know which one I’m talking about).

here’s what most of those formulas look like to me: FVIF = faskljfasfklasfjal;fkas;fkl;asdkfl;asdksdopfjkaopsdjkaopskfopasdk

Wow i finally started to get this… it’s pretty clear now… but I plan on forgetting everything tomorrow morning.