I got a killer QBank score going

I am doing a 60 question test and I just realized I have a 91.30% score with 21/23 and 37 questions to go. Don’t worry I’ll keep you updated on this ongoing development.

It’s happened to me, then PM comes at the end and I get destroyed.

I am honored to be a part of your post. I will frequently and loyally (regardless of how much it takes from my own studying) check in to cheer you on.

Kill it pinkman.

Im up to 92.86%. 32 to go! Stay on target. Stay on target.

any updates pinkman?

Had to guess on this one…nailed it. Do you think they’ll actually ask the terms of CFROI? The “terminal value” used in the computation of the Cash Flow Return on Investment (CFROI) is equal to the: A) present value of the sum of all non-depreciating assets. B) sum of all non-depreciating assets. C) sum of the gross cash flows over the average life of the assets. D) the present value of the gross cash flows over the average life of the assets. Your answer: B was correct! The non-depreciating assets are essentially a “terminal value” that will be left when all other assets are consumed.

I’m regressing to the mean. 84.09% with 16 to go.

I’m going to stop at 84.78%. I don’t want to do the vignettes. I don’t think they will test vignettes on the actual exam.

they will do vignettes on the exam. keep it up, thepinkman! I just finished a 60-question test of advanced and intermediate and got 83%

Pinkman I’m on the edge of my seat, how did you end up? I’m wearing a T shirt right now that says “GO PINKMAN GO”

…and I was pumped about my 67%

I’ve been hitting 70-90, but I’m only doing the vignettes I’m not even looking at the simpler ones…hopefully that’s a good move…time will tell

can you choose to do only vignettes in the Schweser q bank?. i see options for only basic,intermed and advanced. i guess advanced = vignettes only? thanks dsyl

yup you choose only advanced questions and make the test multiples of 6

Once I cut out the basic questions, I started getting more vignettes. I have also noticed that by doing a larger number of problems from a single section, you are more likely to get the vignette questions. If you are doing a practice exam with 60 ?'s with CFAI weight, for example, 6 question vignettes will be excluded if the CFAI weight only equates to 3 questions from that section.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m going to stop at 84.78%. I don’t want to do > the vignettes. I don’t think they will test > vignettes on the actual exam. hahaha…don’t we wishhhh!! so how’d you do!!!