I got all 3 prob quant wrong

Given: n = 12, ΣXY = 75, ΣX = 20, ΣY = 10, ΣX2 = 150, ΣY2 = 75, r = .66. What is the coefficient of determination? A) 0.34. B) 0.76. C) 0.44. D) 0.81. ________________________________________ Which one of the following statements is TRUE? A) The linear trend equation is y = a + b(t). B) The curvilinear trend equation is log (y) = a + log (b)*(t). C) A linear series increases by a constant percentage over time. D) A curvilinear series increases by a constant amount over time. ________________________________________ Which of the following statements are TRUE? I. Given: n = 5, ΣX = 20 and ΣY = 30, if beta = 1 alpha is 2. II. The bigger the standard error of estimate the bigger the R2. III. If alpha is 2 and beta is 1, if Y is given to be 3 then X would be 5. IV. Regression analysis assumes there is a linear relation ship between the X and Y variables. A) I and IV only. B) I and II only. C) I and III only. D) I, III, and IV only.

first question is garbled second and third are not part of this year’s curriculum