I got my results on the test day....

Towards the end of the afternoon test I was getting tired and my brain and vision was not as sharp as the morning session. I glanced at the answer sheet, all the dotted circles merger and I had a Matrix like moment with circles insted of numbers. All the filled in dark circles lined up and spelt the word “LOOOOSER”. I think it’s a sign, an early indication of my results.

CFA is driving some people crazy. I suppose even more will go crazy on the results day, some because they passed unexpectedly and others who failed unexpectedly.

a kind of error type I, type II? :slight_smile:

I hope I am part of statistics of Type II Error…:slight_smile:

That test was so difficult. I felt like I knew everything going into it, but that test made me feel like I knew about 70% of the possible material. Some of the petty things they tested were ridiculious. A-holes!

ShurmonMcCoy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That test was so difficult. I felt like I knew > everything going into it, but that test made me > feel like I knew about 70% of the possible > material. > > Some of the petty things they tested were > ridiculious. A-holes! Totally agree with you. Ridiculous amount of questions testing useless details. Considering the amount of major models and concepts to understand in the L2 curriculum, this was surprising and disappointing from CFA.

i’ll let u guys know very clearly, if i passed because i guessed like 50%. :stuck_out_tongue: just to let u feel good. :smiley:

tennis_ball Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ll let u guys know very clearly, if i passed > because i guessed like 50%. :stuck_out_tongue: > just to let u feel good. :smiley: 50%…i like the sound of that. i think mine was evenly split. 1/3 : 1/3 : 1/3 knew : educated quess : ini mini mini mo probablity: 1.0 : 0.5 : 0.33 33 + 16.5 + 11 = 61% I guess (and this time my guessing has a95% chance of being correct): I’LL BE BACK