i hate reviewing

i always find stuff that i focused on a long time ago, that i had down and felt great about, which i have forgotten 50% of… like economic income problems… economic income = cash flow + (ending value - beg. value) F&CK!! less than a week left and i don’t know how many holes like this i have.

I figure my retention is at about 3 hours for all CFA material this week. If I go over it and then test within that time period I’m okay. If not then I can narrow it down to 2 and have a 50% shot.

today I could not solve swaps problems anymore

This sucks. It’s almost like the more I study the more I forget–but at an expotential rate!!!

Is anyone waking up at the A$$ crack of dawn to do one more review before the exam on Saturday? I’ve never done it but i would think it may help, although the factor of me falling asleep during the test wouldnt be too good.

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is anyone waking up at the A$$ crack of dawn to do > one more review before the exam on Saturday? I’ve > never done it but i would think it may help, > although the factor of me falling asleep during > the test wouldnt be too good My God - If I was thinking that way I’d never get to sleep the night before. I’m gonna wrap it up on Thursday and hit the ethics on Friday.

I’m done Thursday night when my head hits the pillow. Friday is all about R&R some I can be in top form on d-day.

I will just read ethics on Friday. It is like the Tour De France, the riders don’t completely take off days off…you still have to stretch the legs a bit.