I hate to do this to you folks.

After reading this thread late last night, I took a cab to work this morning (I know, I’m lazy), and I swear the weather forecast on the tv was ‘dreary’ for Saturday… best of luck, you’re gonna kill it

LOL…they may know something!

I know someone who is underestimating the L3 exam, and who should log off of AnalystForum and study so that he doesn’t become the subject of one of these stories.

I feel sad that i actually laughed at a cfa joke lol

Thanks for posting this. At this point I’ve started feeling really discouraged and just burned out.

Not doing mocks is a critical mistake. Sure, doing them before you are reasonably ready is pointless too.

ideally, you want to spend the last month and. Half of studying for 2 and 3 doing problems 80 percent of the time and spending the other 20 percent going back to stuff you need to reinforce.

There is so much material on these exams that if you don’t do at least 50 problems per day you will go great lengths of time without seeing stuff that you learned previously which means that when it does pop up you’ll be surprised and possibly won’t remember how to do it. You really don’t want to waste time like that.

I wonder whether I’m making the best of my life

You’re gonna crush it Dreary, don’t listen to the haterz 'n fools.

When I wrote this thread I was really overwhelmed by the material as I mentioned above, too many concepts, too many moving parts, too many exceptions, etc.

The good news though is that things can change rather quickly! I have not touched FRA since last year, but after spending the last 10 hours reviewing the material where I’m now more than half way done…it’s coming back rather quickly. Also, I noticed that by just reviewing one problem from each topic helps in refreshing your memory, and gains compound dramatically. Hope this restores any confidence you may have lost!

You’re only just now studying for FRA?

Dreary I am dunfounded, you are taking this for the 4th time, you don’t do mocks and only now 3 days before the exam do you start to look at FRA…You are either a genius or a madman!..good luck on the day!

or a mad genius. in any case, spends too much time on AF, not enough time studying, IMO. maybe when you get to 10000 AF points they award you an honorary charter.

well that’s why I’m taking it for the 4th time! ha ha. I got > 70 on FRA last time, so that gave me some (hopefully no false) sense of confidence.

Dreary, If you fail again, I suggest you sit down for 2 hours, and search the internet on how to study. I think it will do you well in the future.

You should see how pepp studies.

This reminds me of Super Bowl XXV.

Lets see if you can you can match the Bills record!