I hate you all...

Yep, thats right, please let me explain. If scoring is done off top performers(such as the top 1%), then it would be advantageous to be taking this exam with a room full of idiots. That way the base score would be lower, meaning I could score lower and still pass. But as I have spent time here I realize there are too many smart people taking it next week and the base score is going to be set high, which screws me over…therefore I hate you all. Cheers. Also, I know there has been recent discussion as to the methodology behind the scores, this is based on the old-school method. Being old school myself, I prefer all things old school: rolled jeans, hitting kids with the ruler in school, mustangs, and my exam scoring…

haha. i’m not sure how the angoff method works but that’s the scoring method, which is different from using 70% of the top 1% of performers. just keep going man. you never know. about a 65 would get you by…

I was listening to Check Yoself by Ice Cube the other day while studying. Talk about old school.

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep, thats right, please let me explain. > > If scoring is done off top performers(such as the > top 1%), then it would be advantageous to be > taking this exam with a room full of idiots. That > way the base score would be lower, meaning I could > score lower and still pass. But as I have spent > time here I realize there are too many smart > people taking it next week and the base score is > going to be set high, which screws me > over…therefore I hate you all. Cheers. > > Also, I know there has been recent discussion as > to the methodology behind the scores, this is > based on the old-school method. Being old school > myself, I prefer all things old school: rolled > jeans, hitting kids with the ruler in school, > mustangs, and my exam scoring… trust me, I aint smart. this test is hard, and thats the bottom line. There is a reason 36% pass level 1. and the test is GETTING HARDER every year.

…before u reck yourself

We could all band together and bomb the exam, but according Nash equilibrium, we’ll all break from that agreement and try to get a high score.

Nice gdiddy.

yeah! good one

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was listening to Check Yoself by Ice Cube the > other day while studying. Talk about old school. Funny…that was on today while I was studying.