I have a brain tumor

I just finished reading Volume 1 Ethics and Quant Methods and I think I developed a small brain tumor. Now I am getting really worried because after reading many of the posts the best is yet to come: FSA.

You shouldn’t joke about these things (brain tumour). I’m sure there are people on this forum who actually will develop something suchlike or other disease before the June exam, and who will be most unhappy. However, if it’s just an expression of desperation over FSA, do not fear. The fact that others have found it difficult will not necessarily mean you will too. You have all the tools you need: being smart, dedication to the task, ability to ask for help/explanations on this forum, etc.

Ya I actually just clicked on the topic to say don’t start threads with a title like that. Looks like its already been said but I’ll say it again, don’t start threads with a title like that.

agreed with reggie

THIS DESERVES TO BE THE MOST STUPID THREAD I HAD READ HERE!!!

That’s just the beginnning!!!wait and see as you progress in your study!

Ouch. Not funny. Brain tumors are horrendous, awful things.

lighten up people. This definitely did not keep me from doing any of my daily activities. Look how easily ive moved on with my life… smell ya later.

jbethelak Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just finished reading Volume 1 Ethics and Quant > Methods and I think I developed a small brain > tumor. Now I am getting really worried because > after reading many of the posts the best is yet to > come: FSA. if this was a tumor, FSA is gonna feel like a tumor in the Ass.