I have a dream

I had a dream last night that I got a call from the CFA Institute to let me know that due to a scheduling error I was going to have to sit for L3 this December with all the L1 people. I went in totally confident i was like “Sh!t man, i got this”… then i sit down and i don’t even know what its asking me half the time. I don’t even make it to the ethics portion and am almost in tears I’m so stressed and freaked out. Then all the L1 candidates start laughing at me bc they’ve all finished their exams and I’m still working. I keep hearing over and over echoes of “Oh my god, what a dumb@ss, he doesn’t even know how to do ethics”… and “what a moron, he totally screwed up the portfolio theory section, look at it! haha”… I wake up around this point to the daunting realization of “Its time to actually start studying… for real” FML… and F’ L1 Candidates, those little b@stards.

L1 Candidats Screw them!! They don’t know what’s coming. A 2010 CFA Level 3 Candidate

Leo_land Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > L1 Candidats Screw them!! They don’t know what’s > coming. > > A 2010 CFA Level 3 Candidate ^ neither do you - unless you are a re-taker. But I don’t recognize your handle from the LIII forum last year. LIII sucks. Life after LIII is awesome.

Martin Luther the King

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Martin Luther the King Jr.