I have lost my mind.

Seriously, I have lost it. I mean think about it, how f-ed up is this whole thing? From start to finish, what a mind f*#$. Drop 3000 pages on your desk, rip off 3000 practice questions, work through 6 hours of pressure on an ice rink with 3000 other lunatics, focus all your energy and squeeze out every second to decipher and solve multiple choice questions, then put it all out of your mind for 73 days so you don’t loose your sh$t trying to figure out if you got that “real option” one right… or not. Was that a link? Did it mean something? Then finally results day and you have to work up the courage to log in and read 4 letters. Then rinse and repeat. I am convinced that if we focused this much time and effort in another direction we could be splitting up the google lunar X reward $.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I am convinced that if we focused this much time > and effort in another direction we could be > splitting up the google lunar X reward $. You might be able to… :slight_smile: You got nothing to worry about my friend when results come, but I am in total agreement. This whole process is pretty rough.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I am convinced that if we focused this much time > and effort in another direction we could be > splitting up the google lunar X reward $. Agreed. Or we could do a whole host of other productive things. Take a breath. Get some work done and relax.

It’s a grind, but it’ll be worth it when you get the charter. Don’t let the pressure cloud your perspective. The charter is the goal, any failure along the way is merely an obstacle.

Greenspan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s a grind, but it’ll be worth it when you get > the charter. Don’t let the pressure cloud your > perspective. The charter is the goal, any failure > along the way is merely an obstacle. ^^^^^^^^^^Cosign^^^^^^^^^^6

I am thinking I may head over to the LIII forum and post: Topic: Passic CFA II studying Schweser hey , anyone pass the exam only studying from schweser books ? got the cfa ones and they look too big. is it better to just get the schweser and study from there? which book should i start with? PM looks easy, anyone else just skip that? any feedback today would be great. thanks

This would be great.