I have to admire it

In checking out the L2 forum, the excitement of the candidates to take L2 for the first time reminds me of the first time I passed the exam as well. I was actually looking forward to taking the next exam, confident in every regard, full of energy, and the most positive of positive attitudes. Well, I still have a positive attitude, but my energy level for keeping-up with this thing has been decreased, I tell you. If I do not pass L3, I’m still charging forth.

i’m jaded, man. if i don’t pass this year, i’ll probably become a hermit or a lurker at best next year… but yes… i remember how i was at level 2 and it’s not even close anymore.

I agree - I’m jaded, but with a positive attitude!

you will feel that feeling when you pass level 3, hopefully in 2 weeks time.

You guys just don’t like the feeling of having the hardened heart of an L3 killer.

After passing L1, I felt like I was walking on air… After L2, I was relieved that I’d never have to take the f’er again. After L3, I will just be happy that it’s over with…

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > After passing L1, I felt like I was walking on > air… > > After L2, I was relieved that I’d never have to > take the f’er again. > > After L3, I will just be happy that it’s over > with… Could not have said it better!

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McLeod81 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > After passing L1, I felt like I was walking on > > air… > > > > After L2, I was relieved that I’d never have to > > take the f’er again. > > > > After L3, I will just be happy that it’s over > > with… > > > Could not have said it better! Agreed. This thread is officially closed for further comment.