I (Heart) CFA

Don’t you love it. Gives you something to strive for, and a club. and you can talk to people at work about how gruelling it is, while others envy you…

You should have seen the luck I had over the weekend when I bragged to the bimbos in the bar how I was a Level 2 candidate.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You should have seen the luck I had over the > weekend when I bragged to the bimbos in the bar > how I was a Level 2 candidate. I keep a crumpled up copy of the schweser quicksheet in my pocket(looks well studied from) at all times. Anytime I whip it out in front of the ladies panties are guaranteed to hit the floor.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You should have seen the luck I had over the > > weekend when I bragged to the bimbos in the bar > > how I was a Level 2 candidate. > > I keep a crumpled up copy of the schweser > quicksheet in my pocket(looks well studied from) > at all times. > > Anytime I whip it out in front of the ladies > panties are guaranteed to hit the floor. If you don’t stop sneaking into the ladies room and pulling out that crumpled, ratty piece of paper, you’re going to go to jail and have to explain yourself to the CFAI Conduct Committee.

dlpicket Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you don’t stop sneaking into the ladies room > and pulling out that crumpled, ratty piece of > paper, you’re going to go to jail and have to > explain yourself to the CFAI Conduct Committee. Someone wishes they would have thought of it first. Do not fret, I’ll let you use my technique.

I always keep analyst forum open on my iPhone browser. Then at the bar when a chick asks I tell her I am an active contributor to analyst forum. Analyst what, she asks? I tell her, it’s a forum for CFA chartholders. What holders? Well, we are the guys the govt turns to when they want to fix the economy. Oooohhh…ahhhhhh

Is that a TI Ba 2 Plus Pro in your pocket or are you happy to see me?

Love it! I jsut tell my mates if you want pussy, strive for a CFA! Some liken the letters of CFA to really stand for "Certain F***ing Assured "

For some inexplicable reason, when I showed the CFA tattoo on my shoulder to a girl who owns 5 cats, she was all over me…something about being a cat fancier…?

Is this the site for corn fritter aficionados?

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You should have seen the luck I had over the > > weekend when I bragged to the bimbos in the bar > > how I was a Level 2 candidate. > > I keep a crumpled up copy of the schweser > quicksheet in my pocket(looks well studied from) > at all times. > > Anytime I whip it out in front of the ladies > panties are guaranteed to hit the floor. HAHAHA nice…

A very interesting thread…

My Car rego is CFA2009, yep that obsessed, along with the CFA Grillz its a winning combo