I heart Secret Sauce

Anyone else feeling the love? It’s really helping me these last days to focus on the essentials.

I’ve been going through it and have put sticky notes on same pages with calculations that aren’t explained well by the book. I read through and have done all the Schweser books, but this is really helping me focus on the big picture. I’m alternating between reading the secret sauce and critical concept sheet, as well as doing the practice tests and end of chapter questions. I think if I understand the secret sauce as well as know how to do the sample test questions I should be in good shape.

I am in love with her.

she is beautiful

whats that and how do i get a copy ?

Is it to late to get Secret Sauce? How long does it take to read it?

Bradleyz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve been going through it and have put sticky > notes on same pages with calculations that aren’t > explained well by the book. I read through and > have done all the Schweser books, but this is > really helping me focus on the big picture. I’m > alternating between reading the secret sauce and > critical concept sheet, as well as doing the > practice tests and end of chapter questions. I > think if I understand the secret sauce as well as > know how to do the sample test questions I should > be in good shape. “sticky notes” eh? Disgusting.

I bought my copy from the Schweser website, they sent it within 3 days (or you can buy the online version). I’m not sure if it’s worth it at this stage or not, it’s kind of late in the game. What it really helps with is outlining the major topics in a way that is easy to review. It’s expensive (100 bucks) so if I were you I’d try to find someone else who has it first and see if you can look it over before deciding to buy it.

Edit: Never mind.

I just received Sauce in the mail 2 days ago and just finished reviewing. I think it was a very good review and well worth the time spent at this point in game. I highly recommend if you want a good review of the basics.

anyone who wants sauce can email me at asdfghjklas2007@gmail.com

pepsis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it to late to get Secret Sauce? How long does > it take to read it? You don’t read the Sauce you make love to her

anyone have the online version? How is the format?

i make love to the online version - it’s a pdf that you can’t print or save, but I like the fact that you can use the search feature to quickly flip between subjects. If you don’t mind reading from a computer screen, it’s pretty good.

I am having trouble downloading my secret sauce, any idea what to do? I opened the file once ut hit the X(close) button right after- before saving/installing it on my computer… now it says i have zero items remaining… suggestions?