I Hope NOT using Schweser this time around is worth it..

Not that I have anything against them. I used only Schweser for L1 and L2 and passed both times. But L2, you could say i “just” passed and was very upset at the curve ball CFAI threw out there (treynor black), which obviously was a jab at Schwese users. I took that Jab and I specifically focused on CFAI notes. Yes there was alot of material, but now as i’m doing review, I can honestly say, now in L3, I can actually understand the materia, I can understand WHY something occurs. I know what will happen to a formula if a variable changes, opposed to trying to calculate the formula. Of course you never know with CFAI, and I really do *HOPE* that CFAI will support those who strictly studied the notes, because as we are the first year with “mandatory” notes, I feel they will favor us note users, so they can prove that using the notes is actually the better way. Of course these are just my notes, and I could be totally wrong. This email is also trying to boost my confidence as well, so people who only used Schweser, dont take nothing from this the wrong way!!

Good luck to you too buddy…

After being the lowliest schmuck that the CFA allowed to pass L 2 last year, I decided to use both CFA & Schweser, although I’ve only used CFA as reference in review.

I’m not using Schweser either …

ive used both. the CFAI text is almost always inferior. almost.