I just can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WAS AN EXAM??? WHEN???

eastwest Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TO: sunnyyang > > Dude there is no need to bleed or curse > yourself… u missed nothing! > In fact, last 3 yrs AM exams seem to give you this > false sense of confidence. You can do all of them > in 2-2 1/2 hours or so. This year the AM was a bit > too lengthy, plus the material contained stuff not > even in the source text (that I read about 4 > times)! > For example, there is no calculation question in > the source text on CPPI etc., and yet that was on > the exam. > > So chill out and wait for 19th Aug, praying your > exam went to a cool minded grader. Thanks , eastwest. i hope the result will be good, but chances are very very small. i have devoted too much time and energy in preparation, which made me so upset now. i won’t stop though, another year study is expected.

I used some of the old exams to prepare, but didn’t think they helped much in my opinion. Just found out that 18 out of 19 passed Level III at my firm last year. I hope that most of us on this board that took the exam seriously will have the same luck. It will suck if I am the one who fails this year.