I just can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today I accidentally noticed that 2005-2007 actual essay exams and answers had already posted on the CFA institute website!!! and for free!!! i did not know it at all in the past few months when i spent lots of hours on the curriculum and lot of money on mock exams, which are much less valuable than those actual exam and answers!!! am i the most stupid analyst in the world??? am i the only one that did not know this until the exam finished??? oh ,god , i did so bad in the actual morning session, and i have to wait another year to have the chance to pass level3 ~how can i so stupid~~~~~~~~ , i can not blame others at all , it s all my fault.

sunnyyang Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > today I accidentally noticed that 2005-2007 actual > essay exams and answers had already posted on the > CFA institute website!!! and for free!!! i > did not know it at all in the past few months when > i spent lots of hours on the curriculum and lot of > money on mock exams, which are much less valuable > than those actual exam and answers!!! > > am i the most stupid analyst in the world??? > am i the only one that did not know this until > the exam finished??? > > oh ,god , i did so bad in the actual morning > session, and i have to wait another year to have > the chance to pass level3 ~> > how can i so stupid~~~~~~~~ , i can not blame > others at all , it s all my fault. well nice joke!!!

i m not joking. i m almost crying!!!

sunnyyang Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > am i the only one that did not know this until > the exam finished??? Yes Not looking at the last 3 AM sessions won’t hurt you if you had practice essays from another provider. Crying seems extreme.

Not only that, CFAI AM exams and answers back to 2000 were available at a link that’s been posted on this forum many times.

it wouldnt have helped much :frowning:

I can’t believe it’s not BUTTER!!! WTF Sorry, couldn’t help myself when I saw the thread title

Folgers Crystals

Wait a minute…, CFAI has previous year’s AM exams posted on their website for FREE?? How come no one ever mentioned it on this forum???

you pass

“Here’s your sign” (JK, bigtime) :slight_smile:

I cant believe “I cant believe it is not butter”

PeetsMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait a minute…, CFAI has previous year’s AM > exams posted on their website for FREE?? How come > no one ever mentioned it on this forum??? are u sh!tt!n me …the same thing must have been posted a hundred times in the mths leading up to the exam …

HOLD ON!!! Are you saying that CFAI has a website??? OMG, what have I done? How come nobody told me here that CFAI has a website. WOW! I need help.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HOLD ON!!! > > Are you saying that CFAI has a > website??? > > OMG, what have I done? How come nobody told me > here that CFAI has a website. WOW! I need help. oh, come on~~~ , i know i m stupid , but pls don’t tease me , ok??? i m bleeding.

ok, you re right, we should stop being so insensitive to your plight, it s downright dis ??? respectful.

TO: sunnyyang Dude there is no need to bleed or curse yourself… u missed nothing! In fact, last 3 yrs AM exams seem to give you this false sense of confidence. You can do all of them in 2-2 1/2 hours or so. This year the AM was a bit too lengthy, plus the material contained stuff not even in the source text (that I read about 4 times)! For example, there is no calculation question in the source text on CPPI etc., and yet that was on the exam. So chill out and wait for 19th Aug, praying your exam went to a cool minded grader.

yeah, I wondered about CPPI. I figured it was burried in the text somewhere, and I just used Stalla on that section.

Ha, all fun aside. Seriously, sunnyyang, you didn’t miss anything.

i already forgot i took the exam.