I just Went OUtside

No really, being inside is WAY better.

I was outside all weeekend… :slight_smile: now I have to lock myself inside for the next 11 days…

Yeah, it was AWESOME walking past 20,000 chicks on their way to the Cubs game in minimal clothing while sweating my ass off lugging my bookbag around in this humid 78F heat and now sitting in the sweatshop. SWEET!

nicest weekend of the spring so far, yet I’m locked in an office in ny - sweet. Could I drop an obscure reference? Never ending story - the kids upstairs reading for a couple days by himself. I can relate. And there’s some guy on the general board saying how they should make the exams harder - ya, because there are so many people getting by winging it…

trying living in tampa, its nice every weekend

Danhoop21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > trying living in tampa, its nice every weekend that would be easier because you know you will have a nice weekend every weekend, here in Vancouver you do not get nice days that often in a year…so when it is nice…you have to make the most of it or you will have to wait another year

jpm351 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nicest weekend of the spring so far, yet I’m > locked in an office in ny - sweet. > > Could I drop an obscure reference? Never ending > story - the kids upstairs reading for a couple > days by himself. I can relate. > > And there’s some guy on the general board saying > how they should make the exams harder - ya, > because there are so many people getting by > winging it… CFA exam is the NOTHING.

niceeeeee

the nothing gave me nightmares growing up, the cfa is giving me nightmares now