I keep confusing..

conceptual definitions especially, psycological traps, biases, together with behaviorl biases and errors and stuff also definitios of credit swap, defoult option/swap, interest rate options…

take a break - walk away and come back to it later when your brain is less tired …

yeah I know, I ve been up since 10 pm last night. I will go over everything thurday friday just plain reading over them

you have not slept since 10pm (which time zone)? … hey man, you need to keep those brain cells fresh … no use punishing yourself like this … you are not doing that badly readying some of your threads - not worth making stupid mistakes on the test when you know the answer …

I’m just hoping there isn’t a question on behavourial stuff

edge, I started studying a few weeks ago, I guess I need some punishment, but I guess i will take a nap now

turkish: mini naps, drink lots of water, if you start to get a liittle tired study standing for 5 - 10 minutes…sounds crazy but they work…

3rd & Long Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > turkish: > > mini naps, drink lots of water, if you start to > get a liittle tired study standing for 5 - 10 > minutes…sounds crazy but they work… totally agree … especially getting up and moving around a bit … i always remember a science teacher telling me that the brain can only focus for 45 minutes straight and then you need 15 minutes rest … which is pretty much what I have tried to do… and it works for me.