I like em TIGHT and DEEP !

The market that is… Well, I am back after a long long hiatus. Been busy setting up my business ever since I got laid off… now I am sort of keeping things on a wait till I get crack this bitch in june…hows everyone doin so far?? Lookin forward to getting this done together… Cheers

You start a business (details?) and talk to some omoobagberume in weird languages. - gabromance!

It’s been painful so far. I just can’t seem to get through the reading on risk management… I’ve tried three consecutive nights and have managed to get distracted and do other things after about 15 minutes. Do we really need to know this stuff?? Anybody else notice that the Schweser intros to basically every single chapter say “this is very important for Level III… must know blah blah blah.” Well if we must know everything, why even write the intro?

just makes it worse that everytime i start my schweserpro…this dude is staring at me in an awkward way… they shuld ask for our sex and then put up the relevant picture in order to motivate me to open the program up… @LaGrandeFinale… working with a few people in starting a software company…can give you some more details if you would like to know via email

Actually, numerous people have commented on the creepy Schweser guy. It looks like he is undressing you with his eyes. He probably wants you “tight and deep”.

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @LaGrandeFinale… working with a few people in > starting a software company…can give you some > more details if you would like to know via email Thanks sparty419 for sharing! I would be more than happy to hear from you at LaGrandeFinale28@gmail.com I am from software industry too.

^ mailed