I miss Andrew Holmes

I got my Schweser package last week and decided to watch the video CDs as I read thru the material. Greg Filbeck is boring as hell and seems to be simply reading from the slides. To add to the misery, he presents the entire series. I used the videos for level 2 as well and Andrew Holmes did seem to make an effort to simplify some of the complex topics and add some flavor to the boring ones. Not sure if would be using the videos for level 3. A waste of $$$s. Anybody else feel the same way.

I think the prep providers chince out on level III. After all, they know they are not getting anymore out of us. Better for them to put their best resources towards level I and II.

The video world for me was always a binary state (isPeterOrlinto() and isNotPeterOrlinto())

oldmonk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got my Schweser package last week and decided to > watch the video CDs as I read thru the material. > > Greg Filbeck is boring as hell and seems to be > simply reading from the slides. To add to the > misery, he presents the entire series. > > I used the videos for level 2 as well and Andrew > Holmes did seem to make an effort to simplify some > of the complex topics and add some flavor to the > boring ones. > > Not sure if would be using the videos for level 3. > A waste of $$$s. Anybody else feel the same way. I feel the same way. I took the live online class last year- Bruce is much better than videos. I took videos this year. Gerg is ok but he really does not explain things that well.

He is funny and got personality. I love watching his videos. Andrew Holmes is simply my idol.