I missed my flight to the centre

I unfortunately missed my flight to Joburg. My centre was in South Africa went to the Airport late and there was no other flight that could take me on time. So after lots of hard work and time on the forum and all that… Bingo ,…i missed. But, my GOD is in control and i know am taking it again in June 08, so we are still together guys. All the best to all you that wrote, Lola, CPK, Sundrashi, Smarsy Tokyo, all of i can’t name you all but you helped in contributions. CHEERZ

Very sorry to hear of this unfortunate event. Though it would have been great to be able to take the exam this time, I’m sure you’ll be better prepared for June. Best of luck to you and hope to see you around as I get started for June as well.

sorry mate to hear that. hope you didn’t book nationwide! so where were you flyin from? dbn? cuz i think ct has a test centre, innit? i’m takin level 1 in jun 08… in joburg…!

I was supposed to fly from Zambia. But June 08 we shall be 2gether… until mwe nail it… No giving up folks… we have cpk to help us out and a lot other great contributors.

Geez, that sucks madiba. Sorry to hear it. At least you know you’ll nail it in '08.

They really should make some kind of accommodation for people who live in places like Zambia so this stuff doesn’t happen. I’ve proctored some tests for online universities by just agreeing that I will watch some of my friends and make sure they don’t cheat. CFAI could easily allow that for someone who lives say 200 miles from the nearest test center and allow them to take it online. Talk about globalization. Someone from Zambia taking this exam is pretty extraordinary.

A mate of mine who had passed level 2 moved out to Kenya - There’s even retail mutual funds popping up investing in central and northern Africa coming out in the UK. There’s plenty going on from what I can tell…

madiba Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- […] > All the best to all you that wrote, Lola, CPK, > Sundrashi, Smarsy Tokyo, all of i can’t name you > all but you helped in contributions. > CHEERZ Thanks a lot, madiba. I’m really sorry to hear about your flight. I know you’ll crush it in June. Best of luck!

> > Talk about globalization. Someone from Zambia > taking this exam is pretty extraordinary. Wholeheartedly agree with that.