I need a doctor! Call me a doctor! To bring me back to life! I tested positive for covid but I feel fine!

So symptoms are pretty much flu like. Headache. Muscle aches. Chills. Clogged nose. Phlegm. Fatigue.
Right now the worst part is the feeling of weakness.

■■■■ cuz. You WFH, work out at home, don’t have kids in school… How you do dis?

Multiple ways. Fiancé’s entire family got it. They are primary suspect. When I bought my food , one of the workers had a cough. And ■■■■■■■ sams club is a ■■■■ show.

Oh no!! Sorry to hear that, Nerdy!! :open_mouth:

Stay strong Nery boy!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.

I think I am fine already. I will admit the last 3 days, I was weak, so weak in fact that sex did not interest me. Today I am strong and I am telling my girl to jump on it.

Ay mijo!!! You have cooties!!! :-1: :face_with_thermometer: :nauseated_face: :hot_face:

I’m glad to hear that :+1:

And I am glad to hear you’re starting to feel better!!! :hugs:

I didn’t even get a fever and that should have been 83 percent of everyone with covid. The worst part was muscle weakness and night sweats lol

damn thats beta…get redmsivir an and hydroxy

2 Likes

Fiancé getting a fever now… yikes

Take a few shots of vodka and you’re good to go. Alcohol kills germs so it’s a natural remedy.

Perhaps he should inject…disinfectant. Or, I don’t know, UV light kills it so is there a way to shine pure sunlight…within the body? I have heard from “the best doctors” that this could work.

1 Like

Welcome to the immune club! Time to go clubbing!!

A healthy man wants a thousand things! A sick man only wants one!

1 Like

Dang broskis i had to dial 911 for my fiancé. First time I had to do it for medical emergency. Her vitals came fine so I took her to the Er instead of using their ambulance. She is there right now. She told me she couldn’t breathe and her heart beat very fast…

That seems pretty serious. I wish for her speedy recovery.

She’s good prolly an anxiety attack. Also my rice cooker broke. My brother gave me his backup rice cooker.

2 Likes