I need a doctor! Call me a doctor! To bring me back to life! I tested positive for covid but I feel fine!

So symptoms are pretty much flu like. Headache. Muscle aches. Chills. Clogged nose. Phlegm. Fatigue.
Right now the worst part is the feeling of weakness.

■■■■ cuz. You WFH, work out at home, don’t have kids in school… How you do dis?

Multiple ways. Fiancé’s entire family got it. They are primary suspect. When I bought my food , one of the workers had a cough. And ■■■■■■■ sams club is a ■■■■ show.

Oh no!! Sorry to hear that, Nerdy!! :open_mouth:

Stay strong Nery boy!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.

I think I am fine already. I will admit the last 3 days, I was weak, so weak in fact that sex did not interest me. Today I am strong and I am telling my girl to jump on it.

Ay mijo!!! You have cooties!!! :-1: :face_with_thermometer: :nauseated_face: :hot_face:

I’m glad to hear that :+1:

And I am glad to hear you’re starting to feel better!!! :hugs:

I didn’t even get a fever and that should have been 83 percent of everyone with covid. The worst part was muscle weakness and night sweats lol

damn thats beta…get redmsivir an and hydroxy

2 Likes

Fiancé getting a fever now… yikes

Take a few shots of vodka and you’re good to go. Alcohol kills germs so it’s a natural remedy.

Perhaps he should inject…disinfectant. Or, I don’t know, UV light kills it so is there a way to shine pure sunlight…within the body? I have heard from “the best doctors” that this could work.

1 Like

Welcome to the immune club! Time to go clubbing!!

A healthy man wants a thousand things! A sick man only wants one!

1 Like