I need to panic

I had a dream two nights ago that I was an hour late and not even close to the test center. I thought should I go anyway…then back to reality, I had the face of a 2.5 year old saying “Wake up Daddy.”

Mine wasn’t a dream. It was a nightmare and it got me to study at 4am until 6am because I saw questions in my dream for Corporate Finance which didn’t ring a bell. Hell… there wasn’t a bell!!!

Mine featured the girl on the Schweser notes, a six pack of beer, and a BAII Plus calculator.

I woke up today and snoozed my alarm and all of a sudden the first word I thought/said was L2 retaker. WTF…I have no idea how this word came to my mind. I am scared now!!! This doesn’t augur well.

…oh and there were post it notes, lots of post it notes with equations.

latest dream i had involved trying to figure out the “general soft $ principles” lol

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mine featured the girl on the Schweser notes, a > six pack of beer, and a BAII Plus calculator. i dont get the calculator part … lol

She said something about pushing buttons and I guess I had CFA on the brain.

As long as you played the time honored game of “Strip Binomial Pricing” then you’re okay.

She covered herself in post it notes with equations and quizzed me. Everytime I got one right the note would come off…it was like an Advent Calendar without the crappy tasting chocolates.

^ post of the day