I need ur help please!

^ Welcome back.

Gonna be 1 or 2. Or do as Nerdy says…

Seriously though. If you want to divorce your wife over general unhappiness or other reasons, then that ias an important consideration that you need to think about in detail. However, it does not seem prudent to make this decision over some skank who threw herself at you. I mean, how many times has she done this before to other people?

Claim: She will 100% get drunk and tell another coworker about this at some point.

Verdict: TRUE

Oh man. This is so true!

I think C is a probable outcome

i dnt know man. I was thinking the same thing.

I bet she does it to fellas quite often…

She’s literally fucking my shit up. I was bang on it at work, fully engaged and pushing for promo this year. Now all I think about is 21yo poon. And it prob means i can’t go out drinking with my coworkers now as she’s there.

Dnt get me wrong, women do come on to me quite often…but never at work and never so blatent. It’s a bit out of order.

i would do all 3.

1. wear a condom. bang 21 yo to get it out of system.

2. play it by ear. see if 21 yo wants a relationship or just a fling.

3. keep banging wife, trying for kids.

if the wife gets preggers, stay with your wife and quit diversifying.

Surely he’d be bagging up for the act.

Nerdy, ur literally my hero. It’s like we should be best friends or something

Claim: Herpes may still be transmitted while using protection.

Verdict: TRUE

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

“Be aware that not all herpes sores occur in areas that are covered by a latex condom. Also, herpes virus can be released (shed) from areas of the skin that do not have a visible herpes sore. For these reasons, condoms may not fully protect you from getting herpes.”

Send me a pic of this 21 year old fool

^^ Wow, i did not know that. Why has someone not invented a full body condom yet?

Also, good job remembering to log out of one username and into the other.

First of all, let me congratulate you on making it this far with your honour intact. Bravo.Everyone should also take note of pokhim’s fine example of taking all important decisions to AF before taking action.

I think it’s quite natural to want to add this experience to your life. I think most people here have probably had this happen to them at least once in their life. What you do not want is to be that person who actually goes through it - we all know that guy… who has a good life going on, relatively decent home life, family etc. Only to go into a spiral after some of their indiscretions are made known, often by the young chick who felt aggrieved he would not leave his wife etc. 3rd oldest story in the book. Then he’s getting garnished by the court, lost his home stability, job , social standing, his home, his dog, his garden, and spending power, and young chick has moved on. The memory and fleeting sensation are just not worth the tangible blowbacks and death spiral. Sad as it may be your current state is a higher long term trajectory that this opportunity.

Re: wife issue. Do you guys actually want to have kids? You seem very ho-hum about this all - if you have any doubts about the marriage you should not be impregnating her. Further more, maybe instead of gardening you guys should take dance classes or do some romantic sh!t. Gardening is for seniors and there’s nothing less likely to stir your lady’s loins than a long day in the sun moving earth and potting plants. Also, lay off the tokyo, obvious reasons.

Pokhim, I got caught up in all this obfuscation, really the only question you need to ask yourself is: “what would Monty Don do?”

The more people say it. The more it makes sense. Dont do it Pokhim… be a good man!.. But then Nerdy gets all involved and tells me to slay… damn!.. I’m all confused and sh i t.

Shit i want kids yeah… but i also want my youth back and to relive my 20s, shagging all manner of women. I went out last weekend and 100% gods honest truth, 2 bisexual women wanted to have a 3some with me. I turned that stuff down, coz i’m married and responsible and stuff now…

It really annoys me that this 21 has done this to me and made my life difficult

Just get a hooker every once in a while. Don’t slay a chick from work

Monty wouldn’t slay this bitch. Monty could slay all bitches… Damn even my mum was all hot and flustered for monty when he came over. Monty has to refrain himself from them. He’s untouchable by mere mortal women… and that’s perhaps what i should be…

But then this women is like a godess… that’s the issue…she aint some bang average chick…

You married an older women lul

As Fact Check says, you should never kiss a woman without first covering both of your mouths with a condom.