I_Passed_Level_1

Please stop your my friend, your brother crap. if you have something to contribute do so meaningfully - not by belittling, double talking etc. etc. we have enough of that elsewhere. If you have nothing to say - please keep quiet. Helps cut a lot of chatter out.

I love how there are now two threads dedicated in my honor. Thanks my friend in this country. I’ll keep the banter on topic because you are my hero CPK123.

Ooooooooo

Chill out people !

Crap I am finding it so stressful to understand Pension and yet you people are so free dedicating your time to post lame jokes.

keelim Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Crap I am finding it so stressful to understand > Pension and yet you people are so free dedicating > your time to post lame jokes. I got your back keelim, CPK123 is a little on edge because a new young buck is in town.

Pension is easy

bec123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pension is easy SIR-AGE

keelim Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Crap I am finding it so stressful to understand > Pension and yet you people are so free dedicating > your time to post lame jokes. pensions will be the least of your problems when you get close to test date - pure brute memorization

pensions are GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT, that’s what the doucebag in the CPA exam told me.

You talked to yourself in the CPA exam?

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You talked to yourself in the CPA exam? ^+20

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You talked to yourself in the CPA exam? I always talk to myself dude, it’s lonely being in front of a computer 10 hours a day.

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You talked to yourself in the CPA exam? BUAAAA HA AHAAA!