I passed

But unfortunately it was a dream, I really didn’t want to wake up. It fell so good though!

I had a dream that I was sitting for the exam a second time, but I had passed the first time around so it didn’t count for anything. Perhaps my subconscious is revealing to me what a loser I am.

this is about the time of year where more and more of my dreams are about the exam. 2 nights ago I dreamt I failed. by the way, I’ve been a lurker for quite some time. Found AF to help me obsess over exam questions right after June 6th. good luck to everyone.

I had dreamt two nights ago that I stumbled onto a backdoor into the website and found out I passed, but then I was scared to death they had tracked me and were going to kick me out of the program for good.

I had a dream that I banged one of the proctors while they collected the exam books

Did you let him leave his orange vest on for the act?

I don’t think so…homey don’t play that… not that there’s anything wrong with “that”

Meaning you let him take the vest off. That’s cool, I’m not judging.

clearly you like talking about boys…a bit telling :slight_smile:

Talking is one thing, but you dreaming about banging them is even more telling.

sponge bob is rollin today.

LMAO…

haha i hate those stupid vests. funny thing is one of the guys that always proctors the exams works at my firm, would not want to ‘bang’ him tho. yuck!

Sponge Head…was your sister working the room at the Washington Convention Center by any chance? I am thinking no cuz the one I was after was dreaming about was actually good looking :slight_smile:

Nice work pingdanny…6 hours and that’s the best you could do?

chill out guys…the stress is telling

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge Head…was your sister working the room at > the Washington Convention Center by any chance? I > am thinking no cuz the one I was after was > dreaming about was actually good looking :slight_smile: So, do you mean that his sister does not looking good? you nut, don’t attack ppl personal life. If his sister does not looking good, I don’t care. You are a freak of nature dude :slight_smile:

I had a dream that Tibwa was my english teacher.

Must be getting close…big guns are rolling back into town ^

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a dream that Tibwa was my english teacher. + alot!