i phone text pics...

WTF? Do I need an app to be able to do this easily or is not available??? I cannot believe they dont make something like this easy to do.

its called MMS and its not available yet… there are apps/ hacks to do this however

I just got an iphone 3GS a week ago. This is my first smart phone. I’ve never had a BB or anything so this phone is TIGHT compared to my old one. There are so much more things I can do on this thing.

It was supposed to be in the July update but got pushed back.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just got an iphone 3GS a week ago. This is my > first smart phone. I’ve never had a BB or anything > so this phone is TIGHT compared to my old one. > There are so much more things I can do on this > thing. +1 Totally agree… has made my life much more convenient… I wouldn’t call the smart phone a must have device but I am certainly more productive with it.

iPhones are just big distractions. (I’m actually bitter because I don’t have one and they are sold out in Canada)

Just got mine yesterday. Perhaps I’m a bit slow, but it is taking me awhile to get the hang of this thing. Also, my only gripe so far is when I sent contacts from my old phone to this one, they got all garbled up. Otherwise so far it is a nice device; I fit my school’s calendar into it so I will never be lost or forgetful with various deadlines.

Pretty sure the 3.0 OS handles this. It is free to download with iTunes.

still no MMS. it’s an AT&T issue

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iPhones are just big distractions. > > (I’m actually bitter because I don’t have one and > they are sold out in Canada) i am selling one…black market prices… how desperate are you?? loll