I say......................

we all pass Level 1 and use the forum for the next 2 years woot woot!

I wish… but I am not sure I will…I am not feeling very confident at the moment!

You should strange, there are certain people in this forum who I would give a high probablity of passing and you are one of them. Most of the Q’s you get right and your explanations are on the button. the ones you get wrong are the crazy rediculous ones that I truly believe we won’t see on the exam. If you go through the CFA text and see all the questions that have CFA 2005 next to it, NONE of those questions are even remotley as difficult as the Q’s I see on here (I know those are a sample of the Q’s from 2005 but still!)

That is why I gave up on Qbank. If I can do that freakin’ hardest question ever quant that strange posted I think? Then I am golden. That is why I am taking notes next week on stuff I can’t answer on here and then going back to the equations next weekend.

> > If you go through the CFA text and see all the > questions that have CFA 2005 next to it, NONE of > those questions are even remotley as difficult as > the Q’s I see on here (I know those are a sample > of the Q’s from 2005 but still!) Some of the CFA adapted questions are quite tricky in the books too. I get them wrong initially then I read up, then I hammer the concept in. hopefully its a good preparation. however on the FSA section i don’t see too many CFA adapted ones. FSA is the key guys. it is make or break i think.

dahhhhhh

To study for this exam I got fat… if I fail it … I promise I will eat the FSA book for breakfast.

Well at least the fiber will knock off a few pounds. Please post on youtube.

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well at least the fiber will knock off a few > pounds. > > Please post on youtube. I will…promise :slight_smile:

I vote Dreary and map1 as also having high probability of passing. There are others as well. But their understanding just seems really good. getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You should strange, there are certain people in > this forum who I would give a high probablity of > passing and you are one of them. > > Most of the Q’s you get right and your > explanations are on the button. the ones you get > wrong are the crazy rediculous ones that I truly > believe we won’t see on the exam. > > If you go through the CFA text and see all the > questions that have CFA 2005 next to it, NONE of > those questions are even remotley as difficult as > the Q’s I see on here (I know those are a sample > of the Q’s from 2005 but still!)

yeah, dreary, strange, Map, topher, cpk1, getterdone, and supersharp, amber all pretty solid, but its by practising… if i practise i am sure i can become good too but alas I am fighting against time and sensibilities and sanity right now. i had 3 coffees and 1 red bull today.

Pepp, I hope you are right on me, b/c I am sooooo not ready, laughed really when I saw my name, :-). I really buckled down this week though and feel more confident tonight on the math you all are posting. We shall see come Monday when I take mock #2. Honestly I think you are going to do fine. You hit 50% on knowledge and another 25% on pure multiple choice practicality intuition.