I start studying for Dec L1 tomorrow

Schweser’s SecretSauce book is a good way to run through everything with little time raut.ria Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >…my biggest concern is retaining all this > information and juggling a 12 hr a day work > schedule n home/…hardly leaves me 3 hrs a day to > study thru the week!!Can anyone suggest a better > way to revisit these subjects after all the > readings are done?any guides that would help to > brush thru everything in limited amt o time? and > how do i get maximum practice on each topic??.. > Thanx a ton…in advance :slight_smile: > > Good Luck to all appearing of Dec L1…Happy > Studying :slight_smile:

Started today and will be using Schweser notes. MBA/engineering background. I think i’m going to do my study plan tomorrow! gl everyone!

Thanx amorris7 :slight_smile:

I started with Quant. getting used to TI cal… i keep forgetting to clear memory, n getting incorrect answers… its bit hard to sit n study every day. but i am trying… Just completed TVM … Don’t get all the problems in the chapter… but thts ok… i am confident i will learn them soon enough.

I’m taking some extra time with Quant myself, because it plays a role in so many of the other sections. My biggest issue is hitting 2 hours a day, every day. It’s exhausting but the only way to complete the material in time for the exam with adequate preparation.

Registered for level one on December and just started studying last week! I graduated with a economics degree and have the Elan Ultimate prep package. I find the hardest part to be sitting down and focusing for two or more hours consistently everyday, but I’m forcing myself to do it. Once I started studying, I feel like 4 months of time isn’t really enough. Anyone else feel the same? =/

JDiegelmann Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m taking some extra time with Quant myself, > because it plays a role in so many of the other > sections. My biggest issue is hitting 2 hours a > day, every day. It’s exhausting but the only way > to complete the material in time for the exam with > adequate preparation. +1 its not really hard material, just a lot of it. Did 50 pages last night after work of schweser FSA section, cash flows, going through all the ratios types, dupont, extended dupont, EOC’s, worn out. Gonna have to go over this material multiple times to remember it all. I work about 10 hrs, then get home and study 3-4 hrs when I get home. Must be efficient with time.