I started today, can I pass????

Hi guys, please please give me advice, especially people who passed Level II I was registered for the CFAI but not decided not to study and not to take it, today I changed my mind. I have a full time job, my wife is pregnant with twins, one of my kids has Down syndrome and I think the other one is gay. I work 8-5 at for a financial firm, but I am also working for Moamar Al Gadafi in the night shift. Since all his loyal men died, he is now paying us foreigners a shit load of money to work for him. Its hard work, between raping women, killing children, and undressing men so we can take their pictures and then call them GAY, ugh tough, but the money is worth it. Do you guys really think I have a chance? Honestly? I have the Schweser videos and I can watch those for the hard topics. I think I know most of the stuff anyway; I graduated at the top of my class from the Tehran Arts and Arts University.

gulfcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi guys, please please give me advice, especially > people who passed Level II > > I was registered for the CFAI but not decided not > to study and not to take it, today I changed my > mind. > > I have a full time job, my wife is pregnant with > twins, one of my kids has Down syndrome and I > think the other one is gay. > > I work 8-5 at for a financial firm, but I am also > working for Moamar Al Gadafi in the night shift. > Since all his loyal men died, he is now paying us > foreigners a shit load of money to work for him. > Its hard work, between raping women, killing > children, and undressing men so we can take their > pictures and then call them GAY, ugh tough, but > the money is worth it. > Do you guys really think I have a chance? > > Honestly? I have the Schweser videos and I can > watch those for the hard topics. I think I know > most of the stuff anyway; I graduated at the top > of my class from the Tehran Arts and Arts > University. Dude are you serious? You know the information inside and out since you’re unemployed and have been studying every day for the past year. Nothing that you wrote above is funny. In fact, the majority of it is offensive. Grow the fuck up.

i love blueberry muffins !!!

Funny

you fOONY

Typical Khalije trash comment. Learn some humility mate and then talk to us after June 5th when we will really see how well you know the material.

That was fairly offensive.

I know a guy who studied for only 5 hours before the exam and passed in the 98 percentile. You can do it, dude! Don’t give up!

Huh?