I think I know the answer

As long as we beat FSU & UGA…I could care less if we win another game all season. After the past 2 years with our basketball team and football team I can handle a down year…Mind you that isn’t what I want but if it happened I could handle it. I will add that I would be shocked if we didn’t lose by 2-3 TDs to LSU this weekend.

I will take the under on that RAwannabeCFA

RAwannabeCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As long as we beat FSU & UGA…I could care less > if we win another game all season. After the past > 2 years with our basketball team and football team > I can handle a down year…Mind you that isn’t > what I want but if it happened I could handle it. > > I will add that I would be shocked if we didn’t > lose by 2-3 TDs to LSU this weekend. Are you going the Fl/Ga weekend? I didn’t know you were a UF grad. I’ll be there at the Hyatt I think (forget which hotel, the one a block away from the landing) in full force.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will take the under on that RAwannabeCFA I hope you are right.

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > RAwannabeCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > As long as we beat FSU & UGA…I could care > less > > if we win another game all season. After the > past > > 2 years with our basketball team and football > team > > I can handle a down year…Mind you that isn’t > > what I want but if it happened I could handle > it. > > > > I will add that I would be shocked if we didn’t > > lose by 2-3 TDs to LSU this weekend. > > Are you going the Fl/Ga weekend? I didn’t know you > were a UF grad. I’ll be there at the Hyatt I think > (forget which hotel, the one a block away from the > landing) in full force. I doubt it…I’m travelling that week. I live in Austin now so I can only go to a few games a year.

RAwannabeCFA, send me an email.

^^^ Sent

I’m flattered that you guys still consider us a rival… I’m still toying with the idea of going (but probably won’t), but I’m certainly not going over to your side of the field…

That weekend is my favorite time of the year. For the past few years my birthday luckily has fallen on the same weekend. I also have a special liking to this game because I was heavily recruited by UGA as an offensive tackle. Walking next to Max Jean Gilles made me realize how much of a monster he was. Fortunately or unfortunately I got injured and my almost guaranteed scholarship was dropped. Its a great game and a great environment. I actually went to the game last year (I usually tailgate by the stadium) and a 80 year old Florida fan vomited on the girl next to me and we had to leave. This year I am planning on watching it in the hotel like I ended up doing last year. They have a giant cube in the middle of a ballroom projecting the game on each facade. During commercials dance music comes on and it turns into some drunken orgy. I recommend everyone who is there to go. If I had to pick a team to root for though, Gators all the way. I’d enjoy drinking some tequila sunrises game day morning with any AFers who are there as well. Let me know. I swear I am not an @^$hole Florida fan like some (my friends) can be.

Sorry to hear about Trautwein btw… That must be a little scary with LSU this weekend…

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry to hear about Trautwein btw… That must be > a little scary with LSU this weekend… Tony Joiner, one of our captain’s and starting FS got arrested this morning for breaking into an impound lot to retrieve his GF’s car. I’m telling you I’ve already amended our record in my head to 4-2 with our second loss coming to LSU by 2-3 TDs. Unless Miles decided to go easy on us it is going to be as bad as our loss to LSU in 2002. If there was a way we could just take the loss and have an off-week instead so we can try to get some players healthy I’d do it in a heartbeat. I honesty don’t know why we are bothering to show up…Bunch of our players were out on the town partying like rock stars less than 2 hours after the Auburn loss and then one of our captain decides to commit burglery 4 days before our toughest opponent in probably 5 years…It is going to be a bloodbath.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MzFc9IIg7i0 (Safe for work, but you may want to close the office door or keep the volume down…) Was this one of you guys? What are you guys going to do now that Meyer is fired???