I think I'm an addict

I can’t seem to stop reading and posting on AF. I know that checking this board every day until Aug 18 is going to make the time go excrutiatingly slowly… but I can’t seem to stop myself! Any suggestions on how to wean off of my AF addiction?

don’t worry it’ll get old within the week

Just put a dollar in a jar for every time you go on AF. At the end of the day, put these dollars in an envelope and send them to me. Should work out well for the both of us :slight_smile:

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just put a dollar in a jar for every time you go > on AF. At the end of the day, put these dollars in > an envelope and send them to me. > > Should work out well for the both of us :slight_smile: haha, fantastic idea

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just put a dollar in a jar for every time you go > on AF. At the end of the day, put these dollars in > an envelope and send them to me. > > Should work out well for the both of us :slight_smile: +1!!! ha haaaaa SSS is right, this is starting to get old already. As more time passes, less interst and value will be had by visiting the forum.

Don’t worry. I have a lot more addictions. as long as you feel happy.

^ hot