I think Mitt Romney is better off having lost the election...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236371/Mitt-Romney-swaps-Washington-hopes-Californian-dreams-jewel-sunshine-coast.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Mittens seems pretty happy… I have to ask why he ever wanted to be President - a job that would probably cause him a great deal of stress and suffering. Here are his recent acitivities:

1. Moving to a $12 million beachfront house in California

2. Going to Disneyland

3. Mormonism

4. Watching “Twilight” with his wife (I never figured him to be a Twilight kind of guy…)

Yeah at least he can finally get the fuck out of New England. That alone is worth losing the presidency for. Such shitty women and high maintenance ugly chicks.

There is some serious anger here!

Twilight…written by a Mormon.

Well… even Bill Clinton, the most charismatic and powerful (at the time) US politician, had to settle with an affair with a fat chick…

Was it really? Maybe Mormons believe vampires and werewolves actually exist and they view it as a documentary.

maybe there are vampiers on planet Kolob(?)

Washington DC is not in New England, so he could have gotten out of there even if he’d won.

Doesn’t Boston have the most college students per capita?

That wasn’t an affair, just a blowjob.

which is not ‘sex’, right?

Heck no!! Here it is straight from the horse’s mouth:

“I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky”.

The man is worth $250M. It’s obvious he would have a lot more fun retiring and enjoying the money instead of being president of a country in trouble.

http://todayonthetrail.today.com/_news/2012/11/08/15024872-you-replay-what-you-could-have-done-life-after-election-loss

To me, this is a win-win for the State of California because 1) we’re going to collect 13.3% tax on his investment earnings and 2) it shows that a high state tax does not necessarily dissuade wealthy individuals from locating here.