I want my grade

I’ve been on this site a few times daily since Saturday and while it’s been good to hear others sound off on post-exam feelings and concerns, I am now facing the undeniable truth that I will not have my score for another 2 months. For whatever reason, coming to this post and reading all of these blogs made me think I would gain better insight into how I did. All I can come up with is that there are a lot of others in the same boat I am. I walked out of the test room thinking that it went okay. That it could have gone a lot worse. That I was prepared for the test but by no means did I ace it. The test is so conceptual and potentially full of traps. At least when I was doing practice exams I could find out right away if I fell into any of them. This whole process is a mild form of torture.

“This whole process is a mild form of torture.”…well put

agree with you completely…

This is why I actually liked to see my answers immediately in the CFAI exams… oh well… gotta wait…

are we EVER allowed to talk about specific questions on the exam? cos i reckon, between everyone here, we can almost replicate the entire exam and work it out amongst ourselves

not according to the pledge…

hmmmmm ok… i probably should’ve read the pledge lol

Here you go: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/examdetails/policies/pledge.html

ahhh thanks acwu… i guess my lips will stay zipped =|

Trust me, you do not want your results yet. Enjoy your time off now, the holidays, spend time with your family and friends. Because once the results are out, you instantly have to study again for something, weather it is L1 or L2. There is no slack time in January unlike the summer when you have nore time. The most peaceful time I had in the last two years is when I was waiting for results. I had nothing to worry about - I knew I did all I could and me thinking about the exam was not going to help me get the passing grade. Once the results are out though, the worry comes back - when to start studying, what materials to use, how much time to set for each study session, weather to take a review class…just enjoy peace while you have it.

this probably been said somewhere in a forum, just wondering, when we expecting to get results? is it mid Jan or end jan??

the common wisom of this forum is saying to expect smth. back by jan.16-18.

Bluey 1.8T Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > are we EVER allowed to talk about specific > questions on the exam? > > cos i reckon, between everyone here, we can almost > replicate the entire exam and work it out amongst > ourselves HAHA, very true bluey, its almost tempting. I have been amazed by my ability to quote exact questions and answers down to the hundredth of a percent four days later.

Oh yes… Just waiting for the results…something at the back of the mind doesnt even allow me to completely enjoy this time off :frowning: its like something is missing…its like some guilt pangs for not studying now. …want to know whether to start studying L1 or L2…

Exactly, I’m in full blown study mode and want to move forward, plus I’m somehow even more nervous now than I was before the test, I just want to know how I did now so I can get back in the saddle one way or another.

I’m pretty sure that’s the time when you’re supposed to get drunk and just generally take it easy. You’ve worked hard, enjoy a well-deserved break.

i totally agree with nisha. i feel like something’s missing. i NEED to know if i passed.