I want to be a Trader

Can some one help me chose between MBA and CFA? Thanks

what a show off!

comp_sci_kid, your mom traders specific actions for $1 bills

I heard that all traders start at $100k + BONUS and you have to be an ex-NAVY SEAL to be good.

XSellSide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I heard that all traders start at $100k + BONUS > and you have to be an ex-NAVY SEAL to be good. And you’re not good unless you had the Cop/Doctor/FBI training program.

I got 3.8 GPA from a target school, can I become a trader?

Traders get a bonus now?

XSellSide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I heard that all traders start at $100k + BONUS > and you have to be an ex-NAVY SEAL to be good. I heard you had to be a current Navy SEAL to be good.

You’re not even supposed to use Navy SEAL as a noun. It’s: “Successfully completed the Navy SEAL program,” or “Trained in the U.S. Navy’s SEAL tactics” Any good trader would know that.

A US Navy SEAL charterholder.

And WHAT, please, would you like to trade? Do you know that already, or is that irrelevant as long as you can trade?

I’m a trader and a navy seal . I trade while rescuing hostages from somalian pirates . I made 1/2 a mill , rescued 5 hostages and captured a pirate vessel in the last 15 mins .

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > XSellSide Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I heard that all traders start at $100k + BONUS > > and you have to be an ex-NAVY SEAL to be good. > > > I heard you had to be a current Navy SEAL to be > good. You need to be a SEAL with at least three Somali pirates under your belt otherwise you are better suited for the back office.

I work in IT right now, would becoming a navy Seal help me become a hedge fund manager? PS: I day trade my own account on the side, so I know finance.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You need to be a SEAL with at least three Somali > pirates under your belt otherwise you are better > suited for the back office. 3 somali pirates under belt? what, is this bankin’s nephew?

this is funny but honestly for some desk a simple degree is all you need

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > You need to be a SEAL with at least three > Somali > > pirates under your belt otherwise you are > better > > suited for the back office. > > 3 somali pirates under belt? what, is this > bankin’s nephew? HAHAHA!

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > You need to be a SEAL with at least three > Somali > > pirates under your belt otherwise you are > better > > suited for the back office. > > 3 somali pirates under belt? what, is this > bankin’s nephew? Leave my gay cousin out of this, he has enough guys under his belt. :slight_smile:

^ needhelp, leave Bankin’ 's gay cousin out of this, and he’ll leave his gay cousin out of you.

MBA is FAR more superior to a CFA! Duh!