I was thinking...

…about how The Fed did not step in to rescue Lehman over the weekend and then it struck me. This is the half way point of this whole crisis. We have made it through 50% of this mess and - save for what’s already out there - things are not THAT bad. This is great because now we know. KNOW. What the floor on the Dow and S&P really are [in a sense]. I for one am relived by this. Willy

dont get too comfortable. insurers are still out there and the buy side just started scrubbing the books hard today.

dont get too comfortable. insurers are still out there and the buy side just started scrubbing the books hard today.

No I realize that. However, this is the bottom of the 5th inning. Willy

i hope you are right

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No I realize that. However, this is the bottom of > the 5th inning. > > Willy Willy unfortunately there is no game. Its like you paid for the ticket and everyone showed up at the ball park and bought peanuts and the teams never showed up. And you think its half time but in fact there was never no game.

I am telling you…if The Fed really REALLY needed to step in. They would have. Wouldn’t they? My point exactly. Willy

Aftermath from the AIG news, the battering the international markets are taking, and the redemptions from MF’s could make for some nasty residual selling over the next few days…time to buy IMO.

I agree Petey, When people panic like this its time to buy.