I WILL PASS!

to all the self-congratulators, good luck and good wishes – and now work on the overconfidence trap! **LOL**

I will pass CFA level 4 on June 3rd :slight_smile: Good luck to all!

I have to. No other option

ALL OF US WILL PASS FOR SURE…!!!

why my date is 5th June neh ?/ is it because I am too special

ALL OF US WILL PASSS… TAKE CARE… JESUS BLESS US… HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR

same here. I will pass this level 3 exam this june.

I will pass gas this Saturday.

Religions on FAIL: Catholics: You fail because you deserve it Protestants: If you work hard enough, you won’t fail Buddhism: If you fail, did you really fail? Taosim: Fail happens Hinduism: Your failing has happened before! Muslim: If you fail it is the will of Allah Jews: Why does fail always happen to us? Anyone forgotten? Hope this is PC with a bunch of religions mentioned… :wink: Good luck for all of you in the exam, I will pass this exam, too! knockonwood

I better pass because this is the first and last time i’m writing it… Good luck everybody.

for my boy ilvino who now is ilvino, CFA and started the pledge up so many years ago… I WILL PASS. i mean it this time. i have studied. 2011 is my year.

have to have to have to pass! please no more studying with a baby in my arm!

Hey, maybe next year he or she can walk! :wink: Seriously, best of luck fsadummy

I am repeater! I think i have done everthing i could to prepare myself. So if this time it doesn’t work, i don’t think i will have energy/patience to go through the process again. so I have to pass!!!

PASS!!!

I will pass. I am fairly certain I put in more work than 50% of the people sitting on Saturday, so the odds are stacked in my favor.

August 2011 6091222X Jbaphna Candidate Level 3: Pass Essay: Don’t Care to see the stuff here Item Set: Don’t Care to see the stuff here

I have two goals- to pass (of course), and to do it comfortably enough so that my summer is a bit more enjoyable. However I’ll take a few months of nerve wrackingness as long as I pass, haha

PASS!

I will pass ! June 2011 Level 3 !