I WILL...............

PASS LEVEL 3 ON JUNE 4…

Not pass Level III on June 4th. Honestly I would not be shocked to see the pass rate in the high 30’s come the end of August.

Bring my passport instead of my driver’s license on June 4th.

Get tazered for streaking with an American flag in public the evening of June 4

montanidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Get tazered for streaking with an American flag in > public the evening of June 4 You get in trouble for that, I just call that a good Saturday.

Drink heavily the night of the 4th… Write RTFQ on the top of my test like I do every year… Discuss with the guy next to me how there is a “lack of hot chicks,” as the person next to me always brings up… Wait in my car for two hours during the break, which is way too long, I had 3 hours 45 minutes on Level II… Eat at Capital Grille after the test as I always do… Continue on…

I will be pissed if they screw things up at the new test location in Boston.

big ML Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be pissed if they screw things up at the > new test location in Boston. Where is it?

Paraguay-- aren’t you the one getting 90’s on your practice exam or was that all BS?

Paraguay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bring my passport instead of my driver’s license > on June 4th. This isn’t a requirement until next year, right? (Ok, December to be technical)

The Sheraton Boston. Someone at work gave me the heads up and I just checked my ticket this week. I have to say I was a little pissed at first thinking of all the ways they could screw this up, but hopefully it is an improvement.

Kabaka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Paraguay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bring my passport instead of my driver’s > license > > on June 4th. > > > This isn’t a requirement until next year, right? > (Ok, December to be technical) I thought it had to do with the date you signed up. Before December 31st no passport, after December 31st passport. I didn’t really understand the memorandum.

cfalover Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Paraguay-- aren’t you the one getting 90’s on your > practice exam or was that all BS? If I start thinking I will pass I will glide the last 10 days. Still need to keep psyched up. “Embarrassment if I don’t pass,” “Extremely low passing rate.” etc. But, yes. I have gotten 2 practice exams in the 90’s and my overall Q-Bank score is 90%. Category Total Viewed Incorrect Used Score 2011 CFA Level 3 2605 1035 99 40% 90%

Paraguay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kabaka Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Paraguay Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Bring my passport instead of my driver’s > > license > > > on June 4th. > > > > > > This isn’t a requirement until next year, right? > > > (Ok, December to be technical) > > I thought it had to do with the date you signed > up. Before December 31st no passport, after > December 31st passport. I didn’t really > understand the memorandum. Better bring both then. I question whether the proctors are going to know the distinction. I can only imagine the chaos if someone came without a passport and was denied in and the guy in front was the same except was allowed in with his driver’s license.

I just think about the embarrassment of not passing to keep me going, but I still think I will pass and tell it to anyone that asks.

Manage time well, finish the exam in time

Get more than half the Ethics questions correct.

study the next 10 days like rapture is going to happen on the 5th

hope that I pass…cant take this thing any longer (crying)…i want my life back

Study like a mad man for the next 10 days.