I wish I had taken level 3 in yr 2006

I just did 2006 exam. oof. no wonder so many passed that year. I dont think anyone will get anything like it in the coming years… I wish the institute makes the level of difficulty almost the same every year. Making it tougher the year following an easy one is not good although I would take it this year considering 2007 was probably the most difficult in the last 4-5 years…

haha I said the same thing a few days ago!

yea that one was a gimme I thought like close to 70% passed.

Well this year’s test could be very difficult and yet still have a high pass rate because there are so many re-takers and apparently very well prepared people on this forum. Just because it has a high pass rate doesn’t mean it is a gimme, although the questions for 2006 did appear more straightforward for the most part IMO. People in the future might be saying it was a gimme even if it won’t be. I won’t really care as long as I pass.

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yea that one was a gimme I thought like close to > 70% passed. the pass rate in 06 was 76%.

As a 2006 alum i need to make something clear here… high 06 pass rate is due in part by the number of re-takers from 05, 04 etc also, a few colleagues of mine failed in 06 and passed last year, when the pass rate was the lowest ever…I dont know what to make of it but it is what it is… all in all, i think 2006 was just an excellent crop lol good luck to all on D-day Kratos, CFA

kratos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As a 2006 alum i need to make something clear > here… > > high 06 pass rate is due in part by the number of > re-takers from 05, 04 etc > > also, a few colleagues of mine failed in 06 and > passed last year, when the pass rate was the > lowest ever…I dont know what to make of it but > it is what it is… > > all in all, i think 2006 was just an excellent > crop lol > > good luck to all on D-day > > Kratos, CFA 2006 was easy. end of story