I wish they hadn't announced the date and time..

for the results. Springing a surprise worked much better. It’s also much more fun to speculate when they announce the results than this tossing and turning around trying to wonder what’s in store.

no i dont think so… here i am in singapore working right now and seeing the clock after every 5 mins last year ppl used to speculate and waste more and more time …

agree with bsc2010

I wish we already had US time here in Europe

guys which field do you work in? i am in equity valuations…

Internal M&A for a Bank

equity research equity_research_nds

CareerChange Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for the results. Springing a surprise worked much > better. > > It’s also much more fun to speculate when they > announce the results than this tossing and turning > around trying to wonder what’s in store. Thats very human…If they don’t announce date and time,this thread would have been named “I wish they had announced the date and time…” Now come on…another 3-5 hours or even a day is not going to change anything. at least folks are not jamming the CFAI site…!!

equity research

But i think its better not to announce date and time…atleast i was not feeling so tensed in my L1 and L2 days…i m hating the countdown!

I have to agree, this countdown is horrible! And it’s geeting more intense by the minute

dude i think its better than not knowing when the results will be out

Don’t know which one is better but this way is sure more intense

crazy hows the job market in SA?

I agree with CareerChange, knowing the time of the results makes it so much more nerve-racking.